Thursday, August 26, 2004
it's finally thursday
Met up w elaine today . it wasn’t planned at all. Was at pasta café w her for tea. Oops actually spent a lot this wk already. But as usu…heck lah. Wow it’s so amazing cos we’ve so much to update each other. Feel so happy to b able to see her aft sooooo long. Fr orchard, we walked to ps she headed hm n I went to meet zhenshan to celebrate her bdae. Thought it’s early cos her bdae is on 30 Aug, hee but I’m the 1st one lah. Hoho.
Less on how I spend my everyday cos I guess it’ll b too boring to read on. Well there’s no the fateful one in y life now so it’s juz a plain single lady life attending sch, going hm n meeting up w frenz. Well wanted to update my blog earlier but blogger seems unstable as whenever I put a cursor in the textbox, I cant write my entry. Simply, no words came out. Then the day ended w me reaching hm at midnite, bathed then loaded the fotos b4 surfing ard then to bed.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
11:17 pm
__________________________________________